Who are we
Biosys is a brand that designs and manufactures biomedical devices that has taken firm steps in the vision which has been created to produce the technologies of systems that will be pioneer for the world in the healthcare.At Biosys, we encourage employees to think outside the box and to turn ideas into reality. We create an environment where you can improve yourself in every field- personally and professionally. From beginning of our company to future of humanity, also we are aware that every idea is unique and we shape its formation and implementation depending on our inclusion and diversity principles. If you share our vision, we are always waiting for any ideas and any demands.
We are looking for an biomedical engineer to join our team and contribute to Turkey’s first mechanical ventilator which is serving patients in over 20 countries around the globe. If you want to touch the human health with your knowledge and experiences, Biosys is a suitable working environment for you. Once you decide that you can overcome the responsibilities listed below, you can take the first step to the Biosys family with just one mail.
- Experience and knowledge in ventilators
- Knowing the Medical Device Regulations and 13485 Quality processes
- being able to make product presentation and marketing with an innovative and original perspective
- Lead online training modules for production personnel on a variety of technical topics about ventilators
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Should arranges and manages educational content in a way that users can understand best
- Should control and follow devices in field
- Receives detailed feedback from the people using the product (with the quality department) and reports to the relevant departments.
- Coordinate with the service team and produce fast solutions
- Adopts Biosys’ technology and R&D mission
- Being enthusiastic to follow innovations in the scientific world and to produce progressive technologies
- BS Degree in biomedical engineering or related technical field
- Good expertise in test maintenance and control of biomedical devices
- 2+ years of experience in medical devices technology or master degree in related field
- Has detailed theoretical and practical knowledge about ventilators
- Be able to working on a fast-moving team.
- High skill of planning and organizing capabilities
Preferred Skills and experiences
- Worked as project manager or worked in projects (preferably in medical devices)
- Must be available to work extended hours and weekends as needed
- Strong sense of personal accountability and drive to succeed
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office applications
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Proficiency with enterprise resource planning (ERP) software
We are looking for an experienced C++ developer to join our team and contribute to Turkey’s first mechanical ventilator which is serving patients in over 20 countries around the globe. If you want to touch the human health with your knowledge and experiences, Biosys is a suitable working environment for you Once you decide that you can overcome the responsibilities listed below, you can take the first step to the Biosys family with just one mail.
- Independently manage business-critical user interface development.
- Design, develop and maintain high quality GUI software using Qt.
- Self-motivated, ability to work independently with minimal direction and be team oriented with ability to communicate to a wide variety of audiences.
- Strong analytical skills and strong decision-making capabilities.
- You will make meaningful contributions to the products that matter.
- You will own what you build from concept to release, ensuring a great experience for our customers.
- You will work on a fast-moving team.
- BS Degree in computer science or related technical field.
- 4+ years of experience in QT Development.
- Good expertise in C++ and object-oriented design.
- Sound knowledge of Production-grade Qt software development.
- Developed and implemented GUI applications and library frameworks.
- Implemented common communication protocols.
- Experience with QT Custom Plot is a plus.
- Understanding of source code of major modules and their interfaces.
- Knowledge of UI modelling language QML and its integration with QT for user interface development.
- Linux applications and driver experience is a plus.
- Medical device experience is a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and good documentation habits.