Turkey’s First High Level Intensive Care Device Type Mechanical Ventilator
- Biyovent As a result of the 5-year R&D study, is produced with the support of the Ministry of Science, Industry, and Technology, TÜBİTAK, Bilkent University Cyberpark.
- The 5-year design, production, and testing process have been successful with the joint work of engineers from the defense industry and doctors with advanced respiratory physiology.
Compatible with All Patients
Biyovent works in harmony with all patients from pediatric to adult women and men.
While it goes down to Vtidal up to 20 cc, it can go up to 150 breaths per minute.
This device calculates patient elestans and compliance values precisely, accurately and quickly.
The device automatically calibrates at booting.
Provides airway resistance and patient circuit volume compensation thanks to automatic tube compensation.
It provides leakage compensation up to 80% by modeling leaks in the patient circuit.
It offers adjustable inspiration and expiration hold features in the range of 1-60Sec. (Inspiration Hold, Expiration Hold)
Neonatal, Pediatric and Adult
Advanced Adaptive Control
Biyovent Uses Advanced Adaptive Control Algorithms.
- 5Response in milliseconds
- 5It has Biyovent Nasal Cpap and High Flow Oxygen therapy (HFOT) modes.
- 5Biyovent has an integrated nebulizer system
Biyovent Interface and
Biyovent Simultaneously Shows 3 Charts, 3 Cycles, and Lung Dynamics Status.
- 5Biyovent, displays graphical instantaneous measurement values graphically to present patient status to the user in a more meaningfull manner.
- 5Pressure-Time, Volume-Time, Flow-Time; Cycles: PressureVolume, Pressure-Flow, and Flow-Volume Chart and Graphics for better usage.
- 5With the Smart Lung View / Ventilation Cockpit feature, it shows the lungs dynamic status to the user.
- 5Graphic stop feature of this device offers the opportunity to analyze the graphics and loops by freezing the frame.
Gradual Alarm Level and
Automatically Defined Alarm Limits
- 5Creates audible and visual alarms in the case of Biyovent alarm scenarios. This device sets the alarm level in stages, making it easier for users to control.
- 5There is a mechanical, electronic and software security system in the system.
- 5By doing this, device ensures the safety of the patients. There is an alarm mute (2min) with a quick access button.
Patient Tracking and Data Collection System
- 5Remote follow-up feature for intensive care patients in the hospital
- 5Creates statistical information by collecting patient data over the network
- 5Statistical information feature of this device gives solid information for the publication of new scientific articles
By allowing the doctor or operator to collect patient data on the device;
- 5Patient's age, gender, height, and weight information can be collected
- 5Vital values of the patient such as heart rate and breath rate can be monitorized
- 5Device operating settings are easy to adjust and adapt
- 5Patient's recovery or apnea knowledge are provided constantly
- 5Houses and Commercial Use
15 ″ Full Touch Screen
- 5Biyovent displays its system information with a 15-inch high-resolution color screen and provides fantastic feel of touch with its sensitive touch feature.
- 5Fio2 provides quick access to values such as PEEP, Respiratory Rate, Respiration parameters on the screen.
- 5With the 5Wide screen, it shows the patient information instantly and allows you to detect alarm situations remotely. Biyovent interface has a user-friendly design.
- 5Biyovent provides ease of use for intensive care mechanical ventilators which are known to be complicated to use.
- Low Air and Oxygen Pressure Detection
- Adjustable Apnea Time and Apnea Backup Mode
- Allows to follow up the patient trend for 1 week.
- Comparative Sensor Measurement and Automatic Calibration
- 5 ms Valve Response Time
- 100 mbar Emergency Valve
- Document I
- Document II
- Document III
- Document IV